SPORTSWAPI II – “Floating” Water Pasteurization Indicator
In emergencies or when camping, backpacking, fishing or other outdoor adventures access to safe, clean potable water is vital. Waterborne pathogens and harmful microbes like E. coli, rotaviruses, giardia, cholera salmonella and hepatitis A virus, render water unsafe to drink. Pasteurization is the process of heating water to temperatures that kill them. California State University researchers have proven that water need not be boiled to be pasteurized. Water heated to 150ºF for five minutes makes it safe to drink.
Reach for the compact and reliable SPORTSWAPI II (“Floating” Water Pasteurization Indicator) a product designed, manufactured and assembled in the United States.
The SPORTSWAPI II is perfect for emergency preparedness and all types of outdoor adventures. What’s more, the SPORTSWAPI II is reliable AND reusable; you can use it over and over again and again.
Out of stock
- Pasteurize water without boiling, saving on fuel consumption and cost
- Small size: 2 1/2” w/case
- Neat protective case and float all-in-one combination
- Case rides high enough to safely grasp without burning fingers to view wax
- Reusable – over and over again by simply inverting cartridge
- For use with solar or fossil-fueled heat
- Very compact; perfect for hiking, camping, backpacking, fishing and emergency preparedness
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending
- Great Water Pasteurization Indicator