Solavore Sport Solar Oven without reflector
Purpose-built by solar-cooking experts for maximum efficiency, durability, and ease of use, the Solavore™ Sport Solar Oven simmers like a crock pot and bakes like an oven. Oven temperatures typically range from 210º – 260º F, maxing out at 300º F. In other words, hot enough for slow-cooked goodness (food cooks starting at 180º F) but not hot enough to burn dinner. The Sport is lightweight and portable; weighing just 9 pounds and measuring 12-1/4″ high, 27-1/4” long and 17” wide.
Out of stock
- Large capacity, holds two 10-inch, 3-quart graniteware pots (included)
- Long-lasting aluminum and plastic
- Well insulated and efficient
- Highly weather resistant
- Tough but light-weight, only 9 pounds
- Stable (normal winds no problem)
- Uses no fossil fuel – only the free energy of the sun.
- Made in the USA
The casing for the Solavore™ Sport Solar Oven is made from rugged BPA free nylon plastic for weatherability and durability. The insulation is one-inch closed-cell foam that does not absorb moisture. The lid’s double layer creates dead air space for enhanced insulation. The oven holds two 10-inch pots or your favorite lasagna pan! The floor dimension of the oven is 9 1/4 inches x 17 1/2 inches.
- Two 3-quart, 10-inch graniteware pots with lids
- Oven thermometer
- Water Pasteurization Indicator (WAPI)
- User manual with quick-start solar cooking recipes