GoSun Sport Stove
The next evolution in cooking!
GoSun Sport Stove – Our fastest solar oven in the GoSun lineup, setting the bar for portable solar ovens. The Sport can bake, roast or steam a meal for two people in minutes, reaching up to 550°F (290°C). No weather is too cold or windy for the GoSun solar cooker. It has near a perfect vacuum tube. Sunlight is focused by the compound parabolic reflectors onto the tube, heating the inner cooking chamber. The parabolic reflectors and tubular design converts nearly 80% of all sunlight entering it’s reflectors into usable heat.
Perfect for RVing, camping or just relaxing and solar cooking at home. No fire hazard here. Perfect for cooking with children and keeping the kitchen cool during the Summer.
Fast: Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures above 550°F/ 290°C.
Cooks When Cloudy: You don’t have to see the Sun to solar cook! The GoSun is so effective almost no day is off limits!
Portable: No assembly required, deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package. GoSun anywhere!
Fuel-Free: No mess. No flames. No cost. Always ready to cook delicious food!
Versatile: Steam, bake, fry, roast and boil, anything is possible inside the tube.
Two Year Warranty: The tubes are durable, made of borosilicate glass (like Pyrex®). If it breaks, we’ve got you covered.
– GoSun Sport Solar Stove: With industry grade annodized aluminum reflectors and stainless steel legs that function as carrying handles
– Stainless Steel Cooking Tray: Including detachable handle that threads onto inside of tray for compact storage
– Scrubby Cleaning Tool: Designed for the occasional easy cleanup
– Starter Cookbooklet: Outlining basic strategies for cooking a variety of dishes
– User’s Manual: Always a good thing to have
1 in stock
- Dry Weight: 7 lbs 12 oz
- Cooking Capacity: 53oz (1.6L)
- Unit Open Size: Length: 24” (61cm), Height: 16” (41cm), Width: 12” (30cm)
- Unit Closed Size: Length: 24” (61cm), Height: 8” (20cm), Width: 5” (13cm)
- Estimated Power Output: 230 Watts in full sunlight
- Maximum Temperature: 700°F (371°C)
- Working Temperature: 200°F (93°C) – 550°F (288°)