GoSun Sport Stove: Pro Pack
The next evolution in fuel-free cooking!
Fuel-free cooking a meal under cloudy skies in 20 minutes, reaching temperatures over 550°F, is no problem for the GoSun Sport. The Sport’s compound parabolic reflectors and tubular design converts nearly 80% of all sunlight entering it’s reflectors into usable heat.
The Pro Pack contains two Stainless Steel Cooking Trays, serve with one tray while cooking with the next. Silicone baking pans make for easy cleanup.
The carry bag designed for the Sport, is of durable construction, with easy clean tray compartments and ample storage.
– Fast: Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures above 550°F/ 290°C.
– Cooks When Cloudy: You don’t have to see the Sun to solar cook! The GoSun is so effective almost no day is off limits!
– Portable: Deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package. GoSun anywhere!
– Fuel-Free: No mess. No flames. No cost. Always prepared for delicious!
– Versatile: Steam, bake, fry, roast and boil, anything is possible inside the tube.
– Two Year Warranty: The tubes are durable, made of borosilicate glass (like Pyrex®). If it breaks, we’ve got you covered.
GoSun Sport Solar Stove: With industry grade annodized aluminum reflectors and stainless steel legs that function as carrying handles
Two Stainless Steel Cooking Trays: Including detachable handle that threads onto inside of tray for compact storage
Silicone Baking Pans: Makes for easy cleaning.
Scrubby Cleaning Tool: Designed for the occasional easy cleanup
Starter Cookbooklet: Outlining basic strategies for cooking a variety of dishes
Carry Bag: Take it with you wherever you go with both your trays, cups and cleaning scrubbers. Store it safely.
User’s Manual: Always a good thing to have
1 in stock
- Dry Weight: 7 lbs 12 oz
- Cooking Capacity: 53oz (1.6L)
- Unit Open Size: Length: 24” (61cm), Height: 16” (41cm), Width: 12” (30cm)
- Unit Closed Size: Length: 24” (61cm), Height: 8” (20cm), Width: 5” (13cm)
- Estimated Power Output: 230 Watts in full sunlight
- Maximum Temperature: 700°F (371°C)
- Working Temperature: 200°F (93°C) – 550°F (288°)